No announcement yet.

Ummm, sort of a "Problem" I guess.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ummm, sort of a "Problem" I guess.....

I just noticed when I turned my system on today that I am running AGP 1X. I'm aware that this doesn't really matter as of now. However, last time I checked, I was running 2X. I tried the reghacks to change it, but I didn't see a change. Both sandra and (I forgot the other progy, but I think it was H-Oda's thing) told me I was using 1X. I'd like to fix it if possible. Ideas please?

System:
    K7 PRO (SB enabled using 1.3 bios)
    Athlon 700 @ 850 2/5 cache
    128 megs generic PC100 RAM running cas 2
    G400 MAX @ stock speeds
    Hollywood + decoder card (sharing IRQ with MAX, but has no effect on it - that I can tell)
    SB Live!
    Linksys 10/100 NIC
    Some hd's and cd's....

Only IRQ I can remember (I'm posting with my dad's comp) is that MAX and H+ card are sharing 11.

Can't think of anything else, but let me know if you think of more info you need.

TIA

Dimitri
    "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
    --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Have you changed chipset drivers lately. A lot of people are having problems with VIA drivers disabling AGP 2x speeds.
    PIII600EB, CC820, 256Megs, 2940U2W, Seagate Cheetah,G400-32 SH, Plextor 8\20, Plextor 40Max, SBLive!, MS FFPro, Altec Lansing ACS-48, Sony CDP 520GS

Comment

Nevermind, now it's at 2x again. Hmmm, I won't argue...

"Domi"
      "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
      --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

Working...
      X