Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3D Cad beta testers wanted.

Greetings all,

we are currently looking for G400 beta testers who posses an original licensed version of one or more of the following 3D Cad applications:

Solidworks 2000
    SolidDesigner 2000
    Solid Edge v8
    Lightwave 3D 6.0

SoftImage 3.9
    Catia P1 & P2
    Maya 2.5
    Unigraphics V16
    3DSMax 3.x
    Acad2000
    Microstation/J

The chosen candidates will have to sign our NDA and simply report back to us of any bugs which they may encounter with our beta drivers and possibly with released drivers.

Anyone who is interested, please send an email to graph_ts@matrox.com and put the following in the subject:

CadBT

Haig

Hello everyone,
    openings for Cad beta testers are available for the following applications.

Solid Edge v8
    SoftImage 3.9
    SDRC I-Deas 8
    SolidDesigner 2000
    Catia P1 & P2
    Maya 2.5 or 3.0
    Unigraphics V16
    Houdini 4.x

Applicants must posses an original licensed version of any of the above applications along with a G400.

The chosen candidates will have to sign our NDA and simply report back to us of any bugs which they may encounter with our beta drivers and possibly with released drivers.

Anyone who is interested, please send an email to graph_ts@matrox.com and put the following in the subject:

CadBT

Haig

Comment

Damn! To bad I can't draw and I don't have any of those programs! Got me all excited about the next gen chip Now I'm gonna twitch the rest of they day.

Dave
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Ahh, no Simply3D? It came with the G200 retail. I've quite some expertise with the program, and it can user OpenGL or Direct3D

But now we can see that M actually cares about professional OpenGL. (well they have to, the G450 is targetted for prof use)

Comment

Working...
        X