Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bios Overclocking G400Max

Hi there,

what are the maximum settings when it comes to bios overclock'n a G400max (and having a stable card!).
    And what MGATweak settings (or another tweak tool) can be combined with this bios overclock'n.

Can someone post his proved settings?

Thnx

Well, perhaps....

But I've seen several posts like the i'm requesting but they all were for the G400 (vanilla).
    Perhaps some could be posted for the G400max

Comment

This won´t be of much help, but I think that the MAX is not as overclockable as the Vanilla, so don´t expect a big improvement, I reckon...

Comment

Well, it's still not obvious to me wich settings I should use to gain some performance boost.

I'm talking about v-sync, triple buffering etc. Could a G400 Max user tell me wich settings were responsable for a performance gain?

Cypro

Comment

It all depends on the quality of the parts on your card. OCing is normally handled by a sigle app or means ie, Use the BIOS method or MGATweak (or another), but not both. MGATweak would be the best means of finding your sweet spot, and then to make it permanent using the BIOS method.
          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Ok,

but could someone give some proven MGATweak settings for G400 Max?

Cypro

Comment

I would if I could, but haven't reinstalled my Max since it was replaced with the G450

I'm sure somone will shortly tho.
              "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

I thought mgatweek came with some suggestions for the G400 max. I'm sure it's in the documentation.
                Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
                X