Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tech Demo problems with Dual Head enabled.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tech Demo problems with Dual Head enabled.

Earlier this week I got the Dual Head feature of my G400 32M up and running, very very cool! Love being able to have file manager or notepad or whatever similar open in the small monitor at low resolution, while I keep my 19" at 1280 x 1024 or so for my main applications! Anyhow...

I tried running the G400 Tech Demo with DH enabled, and halfway through loading, I get kicked back to the intro screen. If I click on Start Demo again, I get to about the same point, but then it exits completely and kicks me back to the desktop! I haven't tried many of my games, but the two I did try seemed to work fine. (Diablo II among them). Who knows though, maybe they lock up after 15 minutes? I somewhat doubt that though.

So what's up with Tech Demo? I'd love to leave DH enabled all the time, but wouldn't it suck if Matrox's own demo didn't work with the card fully enabled?! I am using the Matrox 6.01 driver and Via 4-in-1 4.24, with the exception of the AGP part of the 4-in-1, which I uninstalled as it gave me errors.

Thanks!

Aaron

So I take it nobody has run into this problem before? Any suggestions on what might be causing it?

Aaron

Comment

Probably it just doesn't work with DH enabled. I guess you found that out already.
      Jordâ„¢

Comment

Working...
      X