so this is christmas
    for weak and for strong
    the rich and and the poor ones
    So Happy Christmas for black or for white for yellow and the red ones
    lets stop all the fight
    Marry Christmas and a Happy New Year"

"God is dead," Nietzche, 1883
    "Nietzche is dead," God, 1900

There must be something wrong with your BIOS settings m8! No here is what you should do:

1.) Restart your computer!
    See that start button at the lower left corner of your screen? Good move your mouse pointer over it! Ok then "left click" once!
    Then move your mouse pointer to the text witch reads "Shut Down..." then left click on it! A new window will then apear! There select the check box "Restart" then "left click" on OK!

2.) Your computer will now reboot watch your screen closley now! On the lower left part of your screen at text reading "press del to entur setup" will apear, do it! Your BIOS setup will now load!

3.) Now with the help of your "cursor keys" (the ones with the arrow symbols) manover to the line that says "Standard CMOS setup"(or features depends on you'r motherboard), now press the "Enter" key! There you will find a line that says (something like) "date (mm:dd:yy)"! There set your date to December:15:2000! After that press the "Esc" key! Npw you are back at the main BIOS screen now navigate to the text that reads "save and exit" then pess "enter" and answer "Y" when you are asked! Your computer will now reboot back in to Windows!

4.) Now check your date and time in windows again! do that by double clicking on the clock in the lower right corner of your screen!

See it's still a few days left untill christmas!

------------------
    Join the MURC SETI team! | SETI @ MURC

Bad dog. BAD DOG! I SAID BAD DOG!!! Go HUMP SOMEONE ELSES LEG GODDAMNIT!!!

[This message has been edited by Guru (edited 15 December 2000).]
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

I know...i know...
      I guess it isthe excitement.
      I just finished my last assignment for the uni and i am heading back home in two days...
      Christmas are already here for me and i can even see the windows saying 24/12/00...
      I cant do anything to change the date...damn...it must be a bug...i must be a christmas addicted...

Happy Christmas!!!

"God is dead," Nietzche, 1883
      "Nietzche is dead," God, 1900

Comment

And a Merry New Year
        Jordâ„¢

Comment

Öh why did Joel move this to the Matrox Hardware forum?

------------------

According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Guru, best not to question the wisdom of your moderators & just accept their judgements!
            oh no, don't tell me, you want a recount!!

Comment

I want a recount!!!!!!

------------------

Comment

Not me.

Joel
                Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
                Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Nobody moved this thread here. This is where it was started.
                  Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Kruzin when I first replied to this thred I did it in the "Soap Box"!?!

OH NO!

------------------

Comment

Working...
                    X