Tom's Hardware guide: Matrox G450

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rugger:
    The G450 is a really sucky card for gaming, at least compared to more recent and afforadble offerings from ati and particularly nvidia.
    Then don't use it for games. I mean, it was clear from the beginning that this wasn't a gaming card so stop whining.

A big *DUH*

Comment

Hi all. Again.

Wow. This topic is way longer then the last time. People have lots of feelings about Tom.
      Not so many have others sites to recommend. Why? I think people still are reading THG.
      He still does the best reviews. Sure, he has done mistakes. But who is perfect?
      Why does Matrox still sending him Matrox cards for reviews?!? He is the biggest.

Holly! Hi, and thank for clearing things up a bit. Is that just your feelings or can't we call us MURC:ers?

Rob M! Yes. Mmmmm. I agree. You are right. Thanks.
      Here we have someone that doesn't read THG with his heart. You read it with your brains. I like that!

It can't be good at all to read something, like THG review, and only look for statements that are wrong or doesn't suit you. Then running around telling everybody that it doesn’t suit you. So what?!?

Maggi! Hi Still remember you. I am still grateful. After you helped me everything went *swoosh*. Now I am a happy G400MAX + RRG owner and it rocks.
      I haven't seen you around so much! Working hard or am I reading the wrong forum?

You all have a nice day now. Be nice. Ok?

Comment

Originally posted by Rimfaxe:
        Maggi! Hi Still remember you. I am still grateful. After you helped me everything went *swoosh*. Now I am a happy G400MAX + RRG owner and it rocks.
        I haven't seen you around so much! Working hard or am I reading the wrong forum?
        Howdy Rimfaxe,

unfortunately, I'm working too much lately, so I hardly find some time to stroll around here ...

Anyways, although I'm also participating in other fori, this is my place to be !

CYa,
        Maggi
        Despite my nickname causing confusion, I am not female ...

ASRock Fatal1ty X79 Professional
        Intel Core i7-3930K@4.3GHz
        be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2
        4x 8GB G.Skill TridentX PC3-19200U@CR1
        2x MSI N670GTX PE OC (SLI)
        OCZ Vertex 4 256GB
        4x2TB Seagate Barracuda Green 5900.3 (2x4TB RAID0)
        Super Flower Golden Green Modular 800W
        Nanoxia Deep Silence 1
        LG BH10LS38
        LG DM2752D 27" 3D

Comment

Working...
        X