No announcement yet.

Faster and better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, I was just referring to the leaked official XBox pics.

Comment

That's not even funny Brian R. Don't even joke...

------------------
      AsusP3B-F,P3 880 Slot1, 256mgsPC133,G40032megSH, Diamond MX300,13.5gigs of HD's,52X CDrom,WinME, PD 5.41 w/ 6.10ICD,Altec Lansing ATP3Subwoofer,
      Envision 17",Terrayon Cable modem w/D-Link nic,1 grey cat,1 black cat & 1 calico
      AMD XP2100+, 512megs DDR333, ATI Radeon 8500, some other stuff.

Comment

When nvidia buys microsoft i will be *very* afraid... more so than i am now...
        "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

hmmm I wonder if even god has that much money...
          Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

only god knows ;P
            "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

And He has to check his wallet.

Paul
              paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

Would be easier for him to devalue the dollar against the shekel.
                You wanna piece of me? here, *crunch*, o.k. not _that_ bit.

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">I have even thought about going with a SCSI hard driver system, but that's only if I suddenly become rich.</font>
                  I don't know, ccoltas, I am thinking of getting rid of my 3rd generation Cheetahs and going IDE, maybe even with RAID. Those ATA100 drives are pretty fast. My supplier is getting the KT7A boards in near end of month and one with RAID is mine.
                  MSI K7D Master L, Water Cooled, All SCSI
                  Modded XP2000's @ 1800 (12.5 x 144 FSB)
                  512MB regular Crucial PC2100
                  Matrox P
                  X15 36-LP Cheetahs In RAID 0
                  LianLiPC70

Comment

So what was that thing that was shown at the CES in LV on the 6th of January then?
                    Jordâ„¢

Comment

I doupted it and I was obviously right.

Have to put my hopes to the glorious month of march.

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Would be easier for him to devalue the dollar against the shekel.</font>
                        *ROFLMAO*
                        "That's right fool! Now I'm a flying talking donkey!"

P4 2.66, 512 mb PC2700, ATI Radeon 9000, Seagate Barracude IV 80 gb, Acer Al 732 17" TFT

Comment

Working...
                        X