Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another mail from an hardware reviewer

babelfish translation

....If the Matrox customers wait for a G800 "anti GeForce 3", liquidating with one struck, it is easier that I alone construct that card that to wait for Matrox....

Comment

• OT:

7 PAGES of this rumor thread?

It needs it's own forum

Dr. Mordrid

Comment

• It's own forum? Well, it's just about ready for the crapper At least I found some real evidence

P.
        Meet Jasmine.
        flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

• <font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Originally posted by Strade:
          hummm... Hardcore gamer... I play a 2-3 hours a week....

oki... I always think that I'm not a hardcore gamer... but I surly play 30 hours by week!
          ;O)

no ... I really don't think that matrox is give up..... Matrox was just to wise...

M surely don't have for now THE chipset that will kick ass... but when Matrox will have it we gonna have a super card to upgrade... no??

I hope...

I really like this Montreal business... and it's where I'm come from!!!
          :O)))))
          </font>
          I never said I was a hardcore gamer. It says "I'm hardly a hardcore gamer. I play maybe 2-3 hours a week."

Comment

• I printed this and read it in the Crapper.

Comment

• Hope that was printed on Charmin
              "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

• Charmin, especially if you have 'roids....

--------------------------------------------
                Rumor of the day: Matrox to announce new generation card on anniversary of G400 release, (but hopefully not the third anniversary).
                --------------------------------------------
                Note; We do not apologize if this has been posted before as who the heck can remember all the speculations that have been made.

I mean we are way beyond three dimensional chess here...and the only NDA I am under anymore is with the wife and has to do with that little flirtation at the grocery checkout line the other day.....
                MSI K7D Master L, Water Cooled, All SCSI
                Modded XP2000's @ 1800 (12.5 x 144 FSB)
                512MB regular Crucial PC2100
                Matrox P
                X15 36-LP Cheetahs In RAID 0
                LianLiPC70

Comment

• too lazy to look it up, when did matrox announce the g400? was it sometime june '99?

Comment

• As I recall, it was on or about my birthday: May 10.
                    I tried to talk Haig out of a Max.
                    Maybe I should try again this time around
                    chuck

Chuck
                    秋音的爸爸

Comment

• that would be pretty cool, my birthday is on may 10th as well
                      talk about birthday surprises. on the other side, i hope they dont spoil my birthday

Comment

• March 16, 1999

March 16, 1999

March 18, 1999

May 10, 1999

You can find more at:

January - June 1999 Press Releases

[This message has been edited by Joel (edited 31 March 2001).]
                        Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
                        Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

• Ok. If anybody mentions the three words "late ..matrox.. products" in the same sentence, I swear I'm gonna get suicidal. First of all, for a product to be classed as 'late', it first must be ANNOUNCED, then it would have to be brought out after the time they said. Therefore, matrox has not brought out a late product. I think that matrox should bring out their next product when they want. Good on 'em. They don't have to bring something out as soon as another company does. Besides, I don't have the cash to upgrade just yet, so I'm happy.

Comment

• Um, some fair points have been raised, some interesting info found, but can we not let this thread die? I think everyone's just about bored of this...

We can only hope Matrox tell us something soon, but please! NO MORE SPECULATION!

Maybe if you find real news (like Ant did with the drivers), then post that - but not rumour crap etc...

I'm quite tired now.

I think I'm gonna so sleep.

P.
                            Meet Jasmine.
                            flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

• Goodnight Paul
                              "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

• According to Amigaone ML, 26th March 2001, Fleecy Moss, Amiga's development products area vice president, declared that, among the graphic cards which will be supported by the new AmigaONE, there will be a new Matrox card as well as the G450. Perhaps he's referring to the G800 ? Time will tell...

In the meanwhile, NVidia will be ready with its last release: NV50 ?? ; ))

Comment

Working...
                                X