This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man overboard

I ran out of patience about a week before the announcement of the G550, and bought myself a GeForce3.

When I saw the headlines about a new MGA card the thought appeared for a split second that maybe I should have waited another week.

Hehehe. Nah... Don't think so! HeadCasting? Is that the best you could come up with?!

Considering my G400Max still can't output properly to my PAL TV after 1.5 years of complaining and driver updates, aswell as the specs. for the G550 beeing reviewed... well, I just couldn't be any more satisfied with my choise.

However, keep the good mood up fellas. Myself I won't buy another Matrox product until hell freezes over, but that's just me.

Bye Bye!
    /Hamlet

------------------
    Athlon 800@1GHz/MSI 6167/256mb/7200rpm UD66/SB128/G400Max/Win98/Win2k/RH6.2/Be5
    Athlon 800@1GHz/MSI 6167/256mb/7200rpm UD66/SB128/G400Max/Win98/Win2k/RH6.2/Be5

ROTFL

Hope you drown in nV waters (a better choice of card could have been made
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

This has nothing to do with Matrox Hardware, just your personal opinion.
      Off to the SOAPBOX with ya.
      Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Working...
      X