Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Move me over if you want, but Anand posted G550 Review.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Originally posted by sirhardi:
    IS IT ?

How the hell are we supposed to see our video than ?

JESUS.......
    </font>
    You confirmed my thoughts.

Rags

Comment

*sigh*

Take a look at the main Matrox page (http://www.matrox.com). What do you see?

- Graphics cards and upgrades
      - Video editing tools for professionals
      - Imaging hardware and software
      - Network solutions

Comment

Yep, they are divided up in the company. It's akin to slamming their graphics cards if you had a bad experience with one of their imaging products.

Rags

Comment

You cannot be this naiv.........or wait,.you definetly are.sorry.......to my knowledge, "dont know where you are from"....Graphics cards are needed to VIEW the Videos that we create...forgive me, ...I guess i will change not only manufactors but forums as well, you belong to matrox .hands down, there is no alternative for you :-)
          Assumptions and pointing fingers everywhere else, you got that down so pat, you have to be one of the Matrox people.
          I just want to buy what is not outdated a month from now

Comment

Rags and others, please take a look here:
            http://www.matrox.com/videoweb/products/home.htm

FYI, this is the products page for the Matrox video group. ;-p Do you see any Marvels listed? How then, do you propose that it's obvious that the Marvel products and the G550 (the two products that Admiral Horror are complaining about) are from different groups? I'm guessing that you can find the Marvel G400 clearly listed in the graphics group's web site. So how exactly are these two issues originating from two different groups?

[This message has been edited by BryceMan (edited 20 June 2001).]
            Despite my nickname causing confusion, My name is not Bryce and I'm not a man...

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">
              Do you know what I find offensive? It's that people like you don't understand that the video group of Matrox is separate from the graphics group. Pretty tough one isn't it?

Rags

</font>
              And how is that of any importance? When you run MS Word and it crashes on you, do you curse at Word programmers, Office development team or at MS? MS is the company that delivered the product, MS ssumes the responsibility of it working, you paid to MS and it's MS you'll be mad at when the app crashes.
              Anything that's done under a company's name/logo is assosiated with that company, not with some "groups"

[This message has been edited by Admiral Horror (edited 20 June 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Admiral Horror (edited 20 June 2001).]

Comment

It's being to be very anoying...

Sorry but I like Matrox and i'm glad to see the G550.

And now i'm verry tired to see poeple complain about their product.

Go dawn shit whit other graphic card!

Thats all!

I wiil never spend 600$ (CAN) for Stupid FPS....

And I think that Headcasting could be cool...

Sorry for the big words.

Comment

Thanx for feedback, Admiral Horror.

I admit I was quite annoyed and overreacted.

I just had the impression taht you're one of those new members that just come here whining and screaming, instead of addressing their problems at the proper place which definitely is not this Matrox Users forum ...

There are just too many people that register here just for yelling out stuff, that we cannot change, because we are not Matrox and only very very few of those make the little difference to declare their burst out as an opinion and imho exactly this latter case was missing in your post.

Sorry, if I shot at the wrong target this time.

Best regards and no hard feelings,
                  Maggi
                  Despite my nickname causing confusion, I am not female ...

ASRock Fatal1ty X79 Professional
                  Intel Core i7-3930K@4.3GHz
                  be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2
                  4x 8GB G.Skill TridentX PC3-19200U@CR1
                  2x MSI N670GTX PE OC (SLI)
                  OCZ Vertex 4 256GB
                  4x2TB Seagate Barracuda Green 5900.3 (2x4TB RAID0)
                  Super Flower Golden Green Modular 800W
                  Nanoxia Deep Silence 1
                  LG BH10LS38
                  LG DM2752D 27" 3D

Comment

No hard feelings at all. I might've gotten a bit over-defensive myself as well.

Even though I don't have any proof of it, I'd like to believe that Matrox wasn't going to release any video tools for Win2k and it was my original post that started the wave of rage from Marvel users, that in turn made Matrox reconsider and promise at least partially featured Win2k video tools. That's why they needed "3 weeks" to put them together without MJPEG. So, maybe after all it wasn't all useless whining :-)

Cheers

Comment

Boy is it going to take a lot of cheese to go with this whine party.

Joel
                      Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
                      Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Thats ok,
                        My family in Bristol live about 15 miles from Cheddar

MD
                        Interests include:
                        Computing, Reading, Pubs, Restuarants, Pubs, Curries, More Pubs and more Curries

Comment

Working...
                        X