Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

md, Jon (et al) Matrox has run it's business in this manner from the beginning. Why should they change,... just to keep you happy?!

Lets put it this way... say you're a movie star and the tabloids got wind of your wifes pregnancy. Would you go running to them with all details in hand?

I think not!
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Well, I did not work for any one, and I did not sign any NDA with Matrox so there are nothing to be feared of. And the board that I recieved was from a dealer for preview and review.

Comment

If you still have the board, what's the serial number printed on the card?
        Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

What website is this hypothetical review going to appear on?
          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

The card is not with me at the moment. Anyway, I will post the pic of it as soon as I get the card back.

Comment

Hey guys, what's all the onslaught for ?
              Are you envy That he got the G550 before you did or what ?
              NDA or not there are already reviews all over the net including AcesHardware showing how shitty this card is and how a GeFart MX400 is faster in 2D (regardless of quality).
              The G550 is nothing but a G450 Ver 2. What's new ? HEADCASTING ! Boohooo !
              Seems nobody will EVER use it except for Matrox themselves.
              I'd fire the person who thought this stupid idea. I thought nvidia or ATi were signed on his paycheck but the G550 is already such a loser no one have to waste money to make Matrox get worse, they already hit rock bottom.

Sorry, but from now on it's nVIDIA GeFORCE and Matrox Gfart. Maybe they're (still) good enough for oem, they sure aint good enough for home use. Better get a Radeon or a Kyro II. Damn, better get a G400 that any Gf(art)50. (oh no, my headcasting won't work so well on those, DAMN !)

Many months ago I said it was time for matrox to take their heads out of their own arse. Well, too bad, too late for that now. 3Dfx were lucky, at least nvidia bought them, I wouldn't pay a dime for Matrox MGA division. What a bunch of lame headcasted losers.

EDIT
              Foul language removed.
              Watch what you are posting. There is NO reason for vulgar language like you posted here.
              Next time, the entire post will just be deleted.
              -K
              Last edited by Kruzin; 7 August 2001, 04:54.

Comment

2 posts deleted.
                I will not let this turn into a flame war, or a swearing match.
                Be civil, or be GONE.

Thread closed.
                Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Working...
                X