W2K_571 Drivers for millenium...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W2K_571 Drivers for millenium...

... did nothing for me. I've been waiting for new drivers for my MMillenium G450 for a long time now. The old _551 drivers had a problem with ntsc dvd's on Pal-outputs. The new driver should have fixed that...BUT... With my new drivers installed I still get the irritating *strobe-freeze* every second or so. I've got
    DVD-Genie and have tried everything. Still no better. I use Cinemaster (WinDVD totalled my W2K). Have a pioneer ATA 100 46X-DVD Rom, 2X 750Mhz Intel III Processors, 1024MB ram, And The 32MB Matrox Millennium G450 Dualscreen. . . Have the new drivers fixed the problem and it is just my config. or do I lack something.......???????

Deuteros

How about the amazing PowerDVD?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

...is....

Originally posted by K6-III
      How about the amazing PowerDVD?!?!?!?!?!?!?
      the worst one yet. Good software, bad playback(on matrox g450). The problem is on the card(I think....).

Deuteros

Comment

Matrox never promiced to fix NTSC playback choppyness on PAL TV and I'm very sure they will never do that.
        They promiced to fix PAL playback problems on PAL TV, some users experience.

Comment

Originally posted by prr
          Matrox never promiced to fix NTSC playback choppyness on PAL TV and I'm very sure they will never do that.
          They promiced to fix PAL playback problems on PAL TV, some users experience.
          They just should include PAL60 support, it cannot be too difficult.
          "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes."

Comment

> They just should include PAL60 support, it cannot be too difficult
            >
            So far Matrox has rejected all requests for PAL60 and therefore PAL60 discussion suits best to Crystal Ball

Comment

Working...
            X