G400 Vs G550 Comparision?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for your answer.

Another question: is there any difference between the quality of two different monitor cards' (eg. an ATi and a Matrox one) DVI output?

Comment

Another question: is there any difference between the quality of two different monitor cards' (eg. an ATi and a Matrox one) DVI output?
      That's like asking if sportcar A and sportcar B have tires X and the other has tires Y do they handle the same.
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Ehh...

Originally posted by Greebe
        That's like asking if sportcar A and sportcar B have tires X and the other has tires Y do they handle the same.
        You misunderstanded me...
        On the same tft display (with DVI input), is it possible to see the difference of two different monitor cards picture quality if I connect the display to theirs DVI output?

Comment

Got to admit my G550 is better quality than my G400 noticed the differance striaght away.
          Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Alrighty then... one car, two completely different set of tires... would the car handle the same?
            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by Greebe
              Alrighty then... one car, two completely different set of tires... would the car handle the same?
              Yeahh... that's the question! But I think this question answers my question too... So there is difference but which card's DVI output quality is better? Is there any card on the market with better DVI output qulaity than a Matrox G550? Is it a question?

Comment

I'm sure there is... but it's going to be a Pro card that costs $$$!

Comment

Thank you Greebe!

Comment

Working...
                  X