Clear All

• G550 problem... ?

Before G550

=======

After G550

What is the problem??

Textsize?

Hi Jon,

Maybe you accidently changed the text size in Internet Explorer. I don't know how to chage it in the settings, but you can resize the text by holding CTRL and rolling your mouse wheel (if you have one)

Regards,

Jake
    Who is General Failiure and why is he reading my drive?
    ----------------------
    Powercolor Radeon 9700np, Asus A7N8X mobo bios ver. 1007UBER, AthlonXP2800+@3200+ (200 Mhz fsb, 2.2 Ghz) on TT Silent Storm, 2*256Mb Kingston HyperX PC3500 DDR-RAM, 19" Samsung 959NF monitor, Pioneer A04 DVD-RW, Two WD800 80 GB HDD's, IBM Deskstar 40 GB

Comment

It's not only a text size problem as you can see...

Comment

WMP example

Comment

WHat OS and drivers are you using?
          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

In IE, go to Tools > Internet Options > Accessibility and uncheck anything you see checked.

Does this happen in Netscape 6.1 too?

Comment

OS

Win 98se
              Display Driver Version: 4.12.01.1210

Comment

Originally posted by orangejulius
                In IE, go to Tools > Internet Options > Accessibility and uncheck anything you see checked.

Does this happen in Netscape 6.1 too?
                http://home.netscape.com/computing/download/
                Already unchecked...

Comment

Anyone...

Anyone...?

Comment

None of us seem to be able to reproduce that problem.
                    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Comment

Double check your desktop colordepth setting.

Rags

Comment

It probably has nothing to do with my G550, right?...

'Active desktop mode'

Comment

active desktop is a resource hog and none of us use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Greebe
                            active desktop is a resource hog and none of us use it.
                            wut do you mean? I ain't have all that memory in my computar for nutting!!! Microsoft is da man for making use of my pc!!! it fills everything up quite nicely

that's why I hate linux!!! I thinks it can do everything with only using a small piece of my memory in my computar... as if I don't need all the other memory... what a waste of an OS! active desktpo is really good featur ... can watch nekkid news all day without needing to open internets explorar!

-------------------------------------------------------------------
                            JeffK is god, Bill Gattes is angel

Comment

Originally posted by dZeus

wut do you mean? I ain't have all that memory in my computar for nutting!!! Microsoft is da man for making use of my pc!!! it fills everything up quite nicely

that's why I hate linux!!! I thinks it can do everything with only using a small piece of my memory in my computar... as if I don't need all the other memory... what a waste of an OS! active desktpo is really good featur ... can watch nekkid news all day without needing to open internets explorar!
                              ALBPM you might want to add that to the list!
                              According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Working...
                              X