Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Overclock Matrox G450 with by means of change of contents PINS 5.1. Help please!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry about that, I found that through a search engine and just now realized that it was the same site.

Comment

Originally posted by Guru

No he will not! Please read the above posts before posting!
      There there is no information, interesting for me.
      Grzegorz Mazur has informed me personally, only that the dividers are coded in OP3. And all. It is more than anything. He has told, that itself does not know this information.

Comment

The sirs,
        Let's those unit efforts for decoding codes OP3!!! Together we can it make!!!

Comment

Funny...you almost sounded like Yoda in that last post.

Comment

Originally posted by Novdid
            Funny...you almost sounded like Yoda in that last post.
            Why I amusing? Unless this information is interesting to nobody?

Comment

Originally posted by Propretor

Why I amusing? Unless this information is interesting to nobody?
              Roman, he wasn't making fun of you. Yoda (from Star Wars) is often referred to in these forums. Your sentence structure was a little like his. People here don't make fun of others for whom English is not their first language.

As to how interesting the information is, I think it will have limited value to most people. There has been a lot of talk about getting the most out of the G4xx cards over the years, and I thinks that probably all that can be done has been. Also, most of us are looking forward now to what we hope will be a new Matrox release very Soon (TM).

Regards

Tony.
              FT.

Comment

I didn't mean to make fun of you...it was just something that sprung up my mind.

I'm sorry if you were offended, my english ain't the best either.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Andrews

Roman, he wasn't making fun of you. Yoda (from Star Wars) is often referred to in these forums. Your sentence structure was a little like his. People here don't make fun of others for whom English is not their first language.

As to how interesting the information is, I think it will have limited value to most people. There has been a lot of talk about getting the most out of the G4xx cards over the years, and I thinks that probably all that can be done has been. Also, most of us are looking forward now to what we hope will be a new Matrox release very Soon (TM).

Regards

Tony.
                  Thank for the explanatory.
                  The good letter. I have understood you, but we in RUSSIA live extremely poorly (majority) + there is a huge desire to make a maximum possible that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Novdid
                    I didn't mean to make fun of you...it was just something that sprung up my mind.

I'm sorry if you were offended, my english ain't the best either.
                    I have understood all, I am not offended on you. We here in general all adherents, I think.

Comment

I have found OP3=0x0290a429 - Gdiv=Wdiv=1/2 Mdiv=1/2
                      With these multipliers PLL mine G450 works on 176G/WPU-176RAM MHz.
                      I consider it as good luck.
                      I have found also 2 multipliers, but they have not interested me:
                      0x02902429 - Gdiv=Wdiv=1/2 Mdiv=2/5
                      0x00902409 - Gdiv=Wdiv=2/5 Mdiv=2/5
                      Successes in overclocking, my English brothers!

Comment

I'm glad to hear it works!

Comment

Originally posted by null_pointer_us
                          I'm glad to hear it works!
                          Then use it! My works should not be gone for nothing!
                          Once again of good luck.
                          Last edited by Propretor; 24 April 2002, 22:37.

Comment

WARNING: Most G450's made won't do this speed! Test beforehand or you'll knacker your card but good.

Prop, glad it worked for you

Mine would too, but that was it's highest attainable stable speed... and it was a 166/166 speed version. I know others who's default speed was as mine, but even then they wouldn't do better than 172.

Remember all, some of these cards were clocked as low as 125... and there was a reason for it.
                            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Greebe
                              WARNING: Most G450's made won't do this speed! Test beforehand or you'll knacker your card but good.

Prop, glad it worked for you

Mine would too, but that was it's highest attainable stable speed... and it was a 166/166 speed version. I know others who's default speed was as mine, but even then they wouldn't do better than 172.

Remember all, some of these cards were clocked as low as 125... and there was a reason for it.
                              I call to check in the beginning. But mine Matrox G450 PCI really works on 176-176 MHz. On 178MHz the core any more does not work. Thus, maximal frequency of a core G450 - 176MHz, and memory - 198MHz. For check I can recommend the utility:
                              http: // www.testmem.nm.ru/loader.zip
                              She loads an image BIOS into memory.

Comment

Let me assure you that the BBz have tested the G450's capability's to the Nth degree and also know why and have more resouces to do such than is available online.
                                "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X