Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Overclock Matrox G450 with by means of change of contents PINS 5.1. Help please!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greebe
    Let me assure you that the BBz have tested the G450's capability's to the Nth degree and also know why and have more resouces to do such than is available online.
    I not absolutely have understood you. (At me bad English). I shall not be more anybody in anything to convince. It works for me! If not trust, this your business. I have told all.

Comment

Propretor, Greebe believes you have overclocked to 176/198Mhz.

He just warns that there are a lot of G450 in existance that can't be overclocked to 176/198, that will probably reach only very low speed.

Thus, when people get overexcited when reading this, and flash their G450 to 176/176, while their card only does, for example, 166Mhz, they might not be able to boot up their pc any more, causing a lot of trouble to get it repaired again.

Comment

Oh I'm sure you have it running at those speeds successfully, it's just that we know that most won't and thus the above warning. Hence if your card isn't clocked at 166/166 it could be catastrophic.
        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Aaaaaaaaah! They set up us the bomb! All your base are belong to us!

Comment

Working...
          X