Radeon <-?-> Matrox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howzit

So with all the talk of a brand new card comming out i decided to wait before i bought my G550.

My question - Can anyone tell me if the card is going to be so expensive that i can buy a few G550 for the new cards price or do you think it will be a reasonable price?

Thanks

Comment

I'm sure you could buy atleast two, or maybe more, G550's for the prize of one Parhelia. But why you would want two G550's I don't understand?

BTW, why isn't RealPlayer-files supported by DVDMax? Don't they use proper overlays, or what? Is it fixable with DivXG400?

An on an continuing note, there's no problem using any other player for DivX-movies to get them to play back on a TV (atleast not using a G400) as long as it supports overlays. Most players are even better than the trusty old WMP6.4, wich I still use because it draws a lot less CPU than any other player I tested (excluding BSPlayer wich sucked in other ways).

Comment

Welcome to MURC, Rainmaker!!!

Comment

Thanks! I'm finally out of lurker mode, I've been around since the glory days (remember this link anyone: http://pmfmrc.nott.ac.uk/matrox.html ?)

Comment

Working...
          X