G400 & Win2k Dual Monitors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G400 & Win2k Dual Monitors

Does anyone here have Win2k and running a G400 in dual monitor mode? I currently have a Matrox Mystique 220 PCI and a Matrox Millennium II AGP. Im thinking of getting a G400 MAX to replace these 2 cards. What i was wondering is will the dual monitors show up as 2 seperate displays in win2k, where you can change the layout, resolutions, and color depth seperatly like my current 2 card setup? I herd some time ago that win2k had problems with the fact that both monitors were attached to the same card. Has this been fixed? Also if anyone could post screnshots of all the options the drivers for the G400 give under win2k that would be much appreciated. Here is a screenshot showing the display properties for my 2 card setup, and how you can change the layout

Matrox is the only company so far that has figured out how to do what you want with win2k...so YES G400, G450, G550 will work for you.
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Working...
    X