A Brief History of Matrox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snake-Eyes

Amen. Of course, since I was one of those that bought a GF4Ti4600, if it does take that long to become available, it'll make it that much easier to tolerate all you folks in here talking about others eating hats.

BTW, I won't be eating a hat. I never doubted they'd be coming out with something good this time around. However, they could have done me a favor and started the hype machine up about 3 weeks ago, as I was preparing to RMA my Gainward for a replacement that would actually work! (I'd have RMAed it for a refund then. Now I'll have to put it on eBay as soon as the P's reach availability. )
    Next time you will pay attention when news is posted on the front page of MURC with solid information. For great shame!
    VigilAnt

Comment

That's why I only got a Ti200
      Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

I'm spoiled. The only cards I've used in my (PC) computers have been Matrox. My Pentium Pro rig had an original Millennium with 4MB WRAM and my current dual PIII 600 machine has a MAX. I seem to upgrade less frequently than most people here, but when I do, I seem to be in synch with Matrox's new release. I am just hoping that AMD will get its butt in gear and release Clawhammer this year as well.. then my new killer rig will be complete.

Comment

lol that was a great post, really funny
          Dell Inspiron 8200
          Pentium4m 1.6
          640mb pc2100
          64mb gf440go
          15" uxga ultrasharp
          40gb 5400rpm hdd 16mb cache

Comment

Working...
          X