Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of the revamped Matrox site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think of the revamped Matrox site?

?
    Very sweet!!
    0%
    I liked the previous one better
    0%
    I don't care, bring on Parhelia!!
    0%
    OFFICIAL EX- EMPLOYEE

<font size="1">"So now I'm dreaming<br>For myself I'm understanding <br>Performing there, one hundred thousand fans would gather one and all <br>And so decided, we could rule it all if we should <br>Dance all away across the greatest city in the nether world..."<p>- Central Park 09/24/03</font>

You mean someone can connect?
    chuck

PS Congratulations Soupy, sounds like your job just got easier.
    Chuck
    秋音的爸爸

Comment

Originally posted by cjolley
      You mean someone can connect?
      chuck

PS Congratulations Soupy, sounds like your job just got easier.
      not necessarily...now everyone wants to know when, how much, where? but, we're all definitely thrilled that you guys have finally got your Parhelia. Man, does it feel good to finally be able to say that word.
      OFFICIAL EX- EMPLOYEE

<font size="1">"So now I'm dreaming<br>For myself I'm understanding <br>Performing there, one hundred thousand fans would gather one and all <br>And so decided, we could rule it all if we should <br>Dance all away across the greatest city in the nether world..."<p>- Central Park 09/24/03</font>

Comment

Can we take pre order of the card ? And yes I can connect to the site. Just have to hit F5 a lot
        System : ASUS A8N SLI premium, Athlon 64X2 3800+, 2Gb, T7K500 320Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb ATA133, Nec ND-3520, Plextor PX130A, SB Audigy 2, Sapphire Radeon X800 GTO, 24" Dell 2407WFP.

Comment

Originally posted by PAugustin
          Can we take pre order of the card ? And yes I can connect to the site. Just have to hit F5 a lot
          i assume you'll soon be able to, but we've gotta announce the board-level products first.
          OFFICIAL EX- EMPLOYEE

Comment

Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia_Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia_Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia_Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia_Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia_Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia_Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia_Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia_Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia_Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia_Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia_Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia_Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia_Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia_Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia_Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia_Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia_Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia_Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia_Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia_Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia_Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia_Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia_Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia_Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia_Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia_Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia_Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia_Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia_Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia_Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia_Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia-Parhelia_

Man, does it feel good to finally be able to say that word.
            I'm with the ugly guy below me

(It's amazing how many threads I kill with that line )

Comment

OK.
              It's really great that you people announced that card ! That's cool, I hope you'll sell a lot. I'll surely get one !
              System : ASUS A8N SLI premium, Athlon 64X2 3800+, 2Gb, T7K500 320Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb ATA133, Nec ND-3520, Plextor PX130A, SB Audigy 2, Sapphire Radeon X800 GTO, 24" Dell 2407WFP.

Comment

Originally posted by PAugustin
                OK.
                It's really great that you people announced that card ! That's cool, I hope you'll sell a lot. I'll surely get one !
                OFFICIAL EX- EMPLOYEE

Comment

Parhelia.

Parhelia-512.

Parhelia.

Matrox Parhelia.

Matrox Graphics today annouced the Matrox Parhelia-512.

Parhelia.

Matrox Parhelia-512.

Parhelia. Parhelia. Parhelia.

High Fidelity Graphics.

TripleHead.

World's first 512-bit GPU.

Parhelia.

Quite right Mr SalesSoup, Parhelia is a great word to say.

P.

(Parhelia)
                  Meet Jasmine.
                  flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Parhelia
                    Meet Jasmine.
                    flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

When did it change???
                      Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Originally posted by Pace
                        Parhelia.

Parhelia-512.

Parhelia.

Matrox Parhelia.

Matrox Graphics today annouced the Matrox Parhelia-512.

Parhelia.

Matrox Parhelia-512.

Parhelia. Parhelia. Parhelia.

High Fidelity Graphics.

TripleHead.

World's first 512-bit GPU.

Parhelia.

Quite right Mr SalesSoup, Parhelia is a great word to say.

P.

(Parhelia)

OFFICIAL EX- EMPLOYEE

Comment

Originally posted by The PIT
                          When did it change???
                          the look of the web site changed this morning. check it out and vote.
                          OFFICIAL EX- EMPLOYEE

Comment

Can you make an option "The layout has changed?"?

AZ
                            There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

> What do you think of the revamped Matrox site?

Looks good, but you might try cutting down on the JavaScript
                              links. For those without JavaScript, (or the 15% of the browsing
                              population who turns it off,) your links will be broken.

For example, on

... you have a link to
                              javascript:techpages('technology/gigacolor.cfm')

Why not just link to

If you must use JavaScript, <a href="http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/forms/popup.html">here's how to make the link
                              work</a> for everybody.

Comment

Working...
                              X