Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disapearing Articles (search your caches for the parahelias/jems).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only people who originally knew about this information were under NDA. Someone had to break the nda to pass it on, as such the information itself is still restricted under NDA, someone broke the law to pass it on.

As for your sugestion about the govt being able to pull information you will find there are security laws in all countries that govt confidential information remains as such.
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

well, in this case i don´t see any harm in posting those pics, it is not like matrox would loose anything if we did, unlike what digitlife did whith the matrox announcement press-papers, 2 days before the announcement.
      there may have been an NDA-breach involved, but it doen´t really provide any new information(at least to me).
      This sig is a shameless atempt to make my post look bigger.

Comment

Laws are laws sadly, and where would you draw the line, pictures, trace diagrams, slide show slides... schmatics - its only a picture. Probably better to just do a blanket ban and not risk the wrath of whichever court.
        Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

I found one of the pics, whould you guys mind if i posted it?
          (I ask, because i don´t want to get flamed).

Comment

correction: i have found ALL the pics, I am just waiting for your accepts.

i found them on various forums, where they were discussing the parhelia.

Comment

I will just post some links to the pics instead, If it isn´t okay then expect this post to be deleted/edited by the mods.

(scroll down a bit)

and

Comment

Originally posted by TDB
                I will just post some links to the pics instead, If it isn´t okay then expect this post to be deleted/edited by the mods.

(scroll down a bit)

and

http://www.driverheaven.net/thread.php?id=1288
                Hmm. Doesnt seem to show any pictures in my end. I DO have the old pictures from AthlonXP myself. I rarely clean house on my IEcache - it must go back a couple of months at least. .

~~DukeP~~

Edit: Lol! The message I was quoting was pulled directly from this thread when I was quoting it. It showed the way to where the original pictures could be found on the MURC forum. As I was stating, the link didnt work, most likely due to moderating influences... Ah well... Personally I despise censorship, mayhaps thats why IM not the moderator..
                Last edited by DukeP; 8 June 2002, 09:00.

Comment

erhm!
                  they work for me!
                  the links points to some parhelia threads where someone posted the pics.

Comment

I was referring to the alternate message, that pointed at the "Parhelia ponderance" thread, where the pictures was posted on the MURC.

The above message was deleted, and the pictures from this thread no longer loads.

~~DukeP~~

Comment

The AthlonXP info was of very little interest. The rest of this discussion belongs in TSB.
                      <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

That funny green wire looks like it may be connected to a clock generator.Could it be that it was a small mod to lower the clock spped of the beast, hence to smaller heatsink-fan combo?
                        This is an alpha or beta board, and maybe they were displeased about the photos of the ex large heatsink?
                        Also, if the board layout is final, but the chip making process isn't (wasn't) then a lower speed is to be expected, needing a lower speed clock gen...
                        PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
                        Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
                        +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

Working...
                        X