tvo woes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tvo woes

i need to get my g400 to do tvo only (it's going to be connected only to the tv. i've tried the tvo bios (actually every single one since 1999) but none of them switch the card over to viewing out of the tv in dos. i tried just using normal dualhead clone, but when that's the case it won't play video overlay on the 2nd head. i can use dvdMAX to get around that, but then if i even open a video file it's auto full screen and you lose any control of the comp unless you alt-f4 it (which won't work if you accidentally press a mouse button)... making it so i'd have to disconnect everything and carry the comp over to a monitor just to close the video (sort of pointless since i'd have to just hit the powerplug on the back to shut it down)

i have an old g200 marvel but the mini atx board i have doesn't take 3.3v cards so that's a no go also

i'm fairly resolved to having to either buy yet another video card, or buy another MB (seems slightly useless to have a brand new one sitting around)

ok i tried running a prog named mxinfo and it said it couldn't find any matrox vga adapter

any ideas?

Comment

Working...
    X