Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible good light at the end of the tunnel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible good light at the end of the tunnel?

I've been thinking about the current massacre thats going on with the reviews that the Parhelia has been getting when it comes to gaming. I think the only thing right now that we might have to look forward to is the cards performance when it comes doing professional Graphics work like CAD and rendering. Maybe thats where the P will shine...I'm trying to find some light out of the tunnel here...
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Methinks no light until the product refresh in a few months
    Still hoping for a few candles before then, via some OCing though

Comment

I still haven't seen anybody, including the BBs, talking about the DVD and TV out capabilities. I've got to scrounge through the reviews and see if there's any info on this.
      <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

The last time I heard from Matrox was the release of their G550 multi-display graphics card. For a long time, I thought nVidia had beaten them but boy was I wrong. Matrox is back and with a powerhouse, the Parhelia. This card is the first graphics card to utilize 512 bit graphics. Designed to handle...

I want this Parhelia!

Comment

I wonder if that is a mislabeling of the benchmarks? Since every other site has the Parhelia laging behind.
          Fenrir(AVA)
          "Fearlessness is better then a faint-heart for any man who puts his nose out of doors.
          The length of my life and the day of my death were fated long ago"
          Anonymous lines from For Scirnis

Comment

Not the way he has it. It's intentionally set that way!

Comment

Working...
            X