No announcement yet.

Balls larger than pumpkins!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't really think they need to be anymore, they have a solid grip on the marked, they just need to beat ATI by a hair each time they make something new.
    "That's right fool! Now I'm a flying talking donkey!"

P4 2.66, 512 mb PC2700, ATI Radeon 9000, Seagate Barracude IV 80 gb, Acer Al 732 17" TFT

Comment

Originally posted by CHHAS
      I don't really think they need to be anymore, they have a solid grip on the marked, they just need to beat ATI by a hair each time they make something new.
      Weren't 3Dfx in pretty much the same position at one point?

I doubt that Nvidia can afford for the NV30 to not be the fastest. So I suspect that they will delay it until they are certain that it will be.

Comment

I doubt that Nvidia can afford for the NV30 to not be the fastest. So I suspect that they will delay it until they are certain that it will be.
        but isnĀ“t that exactly what bitboys are doing?
        This sig is a shameless atempt to make my post look bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by piaxVirus

Actually I remember someone trying out UT at that resolution using a G400 and a Viewsonic P817 monitor. They were getting around 12 FPS. I think it was Ant, but my memory is fuzzy.

What he was refering to, was using that resolution for his desktop. You know that thing you see before and after you run your games.
          Whoops I stand corrected then! Boy it sure must of been one hell of a ubber crisp image in Unreal Tourney thats for sure heheeee!
          Hardcore PC gamer with a sweet tooth for EXTREME eye candy!

Comment

Working...
          X