Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's part of our NDA.
    That's all that matters.
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

As Kruzin said they can't comment on drivers that are in development and not public releases, it's all part and parcel of beta testing with any company. Actually we are better off here as most companies don't allow beta testers to talk at all so we've got it pretty damn good. Anyway when it comes down to it their NDAs state they cannot release benchmarks from beta drivers so there ain't no point arguing

Comment

.... and we wouldnt want anyone to actually break an NDA!

The Beta Boyz are the best source of info, but require a bit of lateral thinking sometimes to work out what they are on about!

but dont quote me on that
        Regards
        RedRed
        Dont just swallow the blue pill.

Comment

Originally posted by Kruzin
          It's part of our NDA.
          That's all that matters.
          Your technically under a NDA still? I thought they lifted them on the 25th of June for everybody so that they can release Parhelia specs and performance values???

Oops nix the above hehee just read Ant's follow up post on Parhelia beta support drivers NDA gotcha.
          Last edited by APEXNETHOR; 27 June 2002, 21:44.
          Hardcore PC gamer with a sweet tooth for EXTREME eye candy!

Comment

I know of at least one company's (the name i cannot say ) NDA states that the NDA itself is under NDA, and you cannot acknowledge being under NDA in general, having access or information to products under said NDA, or that any of those things even exist (NDA or product). it does, however, state that you can mention any information previously stated (and most of it usually winds up getting leaked after a little while).
            "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Can anyone verify if it works on an old MSI K7-PRO?

AGP is version 1 according to MTSTU, and I'm assuming that because the 440BX works this should, but just wanting to make sure before I go and sell Maria to get the f*cker....

-D
              "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
              --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

Working...
              X