• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes what Ant said

Cheers,
    Elie

Comment

The End?
      Hey! I like a little written fisticus. I teaches me soo many nice nuances of the english language..

~~DukeP~~

Comment

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

We all take our turn on the BBQ at MURC.

Todays Special is Grilled Beta Boiz - $9.99 Lunch or $15.99 Dinner

Lightly seasoned, grilled to perfection over mesquite coals served with your choice of potatoe, rice pilaf or pasta with our Chef's garden fresh vegetable medly

Paul
        "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Hello Chef!
          Ill take the Dinner at $15.99. Please serve with Potatoe and some decent beer..

~~DukeP~~

BTW: Paul have You read the book by Anthony Burdain called: Kitchen Confidential?
          Its a blast. Sex, Food and Rock&Roll..

Comment

Geez.
            I'm away for a few hours, and this is the kind of drivel that gets posted?

Mikeul,
            Like it or not, the beta testers are not here for YOUR personal inqueries. We have no obligation to answer a single one of your questions. Speaking only for myself, I have not answered your questions because I find you to be abusive, abrasive, and generally a jerk. I see no reason to expend my time on someone like you.

I could rant on for paragraphs here, but as I said, to me you are not worth the effort

As far as the drivers go...be realistic. They are only up to ver 1.00.01.226. Fixing bugs takes priority over benchmark scores. Once the bugs ae squashed more time can be devoted to optimizing.

Thread closed.
            Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Working...
            X