Parhelia Preorders on Shopmatrox.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine shipped also order number PU-9.

I guess I'll go monitor hunting these weekend.

Comment

My P is on the way as of 3rd Guess I'll have it Monday if I'm lucky
      Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Those that are getting their preorders filled already, you guys in Canada, US or Europe?

Comment

My email just said it was shipped today (7/3) and will be here by 10:30am tomorow morning.

Too bad it is going to my work address and I will be at home. My wife will pick it up and bring it home tomorow night.

Can't wait! My number is PU-21.
          Homebuilt Intel P3 933 Mhz, 512 Mb RAM, ASUS CUSL2-C MB, 400w TruePower Antec PS, Turtle Beach Santa Cruz, WD 160 Gb Spec Ed HD, Yamaha 20x10x40 SCSI Rewritable, Toshiba 12x DVD, Parhelia 128 (replaced a G400MAX), Win XP Pro SP1 w/latest patches

Comment

He he ... sounds like Christmas morn and all the kiddies are racing downstairs to open their presents under the tree. Enjoy! Looking forward to the MURC reviews.
            <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Well, no email here.. but I called my order in because the site was not working right. PU-17 here.. if PU-9 and PU-21 shipped yesterday, they'd better have shipped mine!

Comment

Snakebitten:

from US. I think that the U in PU means US.

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
                  Well, no email here.. but I called my order in because the site was not working right. PU-17 here.. if PU-9 and PU-21 shipped yesterday, they'd better have shipped mine!
                  KvH

Mine is PU18, so be assured that yours in the mail
                  Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

It's here! It's here! /action run & hit power button

Comment

Woot, no email yet but credit card has been charged and now says expected delivery on July 5th. Two day fedex, should be here on monday. This is on a PU-22xx order that used to say expected delivery on the 15th.

Have three Black Hitachi 19 inches ready for some triplehead.

Comment

DAMIT !!!!

i knew i shouldn't have gotten cincy on the shipping !!!

mine won't be here until the tenth.....

cc

Comment

Yes, mine was sent on the 3rd as well.. expected delivery on Tuesday.

Comment

wheeee

Well my pre-order thing on shopmatrox.com is telling me it is supposed to ship today (the 5th) So if it does i should have it by monday (yes, i'm impatient..i ordered it overnight) I already have UT2003 and two more 17" CRTs ready to go I havent gotten an email yet....oh well :P
                            -mungu

"She won't last forever, so why buy her diamonds?"

Comment

Working...
                            X