Permanently enabling sync on green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Permanently enabling sync on green

I have a G400 dual-head attached to an ancient NEC Multisync 5D which is still going strong. I have enabled sync-on-green using PowerStrip for all modes under Windows, but this won't help when the system is in text modes or in another operating system. How can I permanently enable sync-on-green?

The picture looks incredible using BNC instead of D-sub (for a 1989 monitor)!

Anyone? It must be possible!

Comment

Do a search

I remember having had a few threads about this (I think).

If you still can't find anything, I'll try and dig up an old c't article about sog

AZ
      There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

The first thing I did was search.. can't find anything. I tried looking for your abbreviation too (sog) and "bnc" in case anyone was trying to do the same thing I was and the board won't let me search on 3-letter words. Thanks anyway.

Comment

You could try "sog*" or "bnc*" but you won't find your answer. The search isn't looking very far back in time at the moment.
          <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Check MatroX files. Look under the Help section for "Using Matrox cards with non-VGA monitors".
            <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Thanks. I remember checking there a while ago, but the information was useless because the links to biosprog were broken.

Comment

Working...
              X