Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can we persuade them to sack Dan Woods...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can we persuade them to sack Dan Woods...

... and put Haig in his place ?

Is there any mail address we can write to that would really count or some place we can start a petition that would get to the proper authority at M ?

Don't want Matrox to end up like 3Dfx because of bad (sabotage) management .

We could build a website for the petition.

Comment

Sort of like this one.

Comment

That looks good!!
        It would need to be posted everywhere to get the most media attention, and make sure that in 5 seconds the viewer has understood the main idea, and what it is all about....

Edit: We really don't want Matrox to go belly up like 3Dfx, especially not as fast!

PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
        Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
        +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

Say Ant or VigilAnt, can you help us with this one, give us some little web space on MURC and start this as a MURC (the main Matrox comunity) petition ? I mean, if we don't start it, who the hell would ?
          Some more knowledgeable MURCers write down the strong arguments for the petition text and the rest sign it.
          And after that spread the word to the media to make it noticed and incouraging other people to sign it.

Comment

COuld the servers hold up a massive increase in traffic?
            I mean, if this gets global, there could be a HUGE increase in hits...
            PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.

Comment

What about http://www.petitiononline.com/

Comment

Thats looks like a good place to start!

Comment

Whazzmatta guys? You don't like his work? :-P

Dr. Mordrid
                  Dr. Mordrid
                  ----------------------------
                  An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Depends. I'd <I>love</I> his work, if I were nVidia.
                    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombat
                      Depends. I'd <I>love</I> his work, if I were nVidia.
                      It does seem like they lost there way somewhat.
                      A card thats late overpriced and they trying to dumb it down.
                      Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

If Ant doesn't agree then there's always <a href="http://www.distributedatmurc.co.uk">Dist@MURC</a>. Means Ant wont get more traffic, or in trouble from Matrox

If anyone makes a site, PM me.

P.
                        Meet Jasmine.
                        flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

... and put Haig in his place ?

As much as I greatly appreciate the gesture, please keep my name off the petition.

Comment

I tend to agree with Haig here. Haig is doing a splendid job and if he'll want a change, I'm more than certain he knows which channels to access.
                            Dan Woods, whether we like him or not, is a colleague and has at least a little influence in [M]atrox.We don't want to put Haig in some kind of an internal struggle that he didn't ask for in the first place and that'll propably just waste time he needs to do his job right. Not to mention ruin whatever relationship he has with other colleagues.
                            If we want Dan Woods out, np, ask that he'll be replaced. Don't give names cause those usually become targets.

Comment

Getting awfully close to MURCer greatness, Haig!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X