Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(G400MAX) What is the difference between these 2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick question:

AFAIK, all G400 Maxes are Retail thus is it possible for one to not have the "R" at the end of the product no.?

I'm asking this because according to this seller,

G400 Max Front

G400 Max Back

G4+MMDH4A32G
    906-04 REV. B
    Assembled in Ireland
    Fan has 3-wires

Isn't the newer version of the 3-wired "Aavid" fan supposed to look like this?

Newer G400 Max

Many thanks.

Comment

the old fan was an Aavid (just a different label me thinks)
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Heh, I bought a G400 MAX on ebay to replace my aging G400 OEM 16MB SH. The card I received was a G400 OEM 16MB DH. Then the seller started to flame me for not knowing what I was talking about and that I should trust him.

Eventually, I got my money back, but apparently there are a lot of people selling Matrox cards on Ebay that have no clue what they are selling or the differences between them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kruzin
          Retail
          Did they make a G400 Max oem?
          According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Nope
            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
            X