Paul ... Peterborough ..Uk

....Ex- Perth ...WA .....

The ( EX) Forrestfield Flyer

Comment

Can any one spell Gullible?

Dave
        Don't make me angry...

Comment

hey Anthony, are we going to have at least a little update before christmas time?

Comment

Originally posted by ElDonAntonio
            hey Anthony, are we going to have at least a little update before christmas time?
            If it has anything to do with Matrox...I rather have it after the holidays since in all likelyhood its going to be depressing

Scott
            Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

On the other hand, a driver update before the holidays would be quite nice...
              Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

I decide to delay my plan of buying a new computer because I want to wait for Springdale and an affordable HT enabled P4. Both are said to come in Q2 2003. The nice side effect of this is, that I can give Matrox a bit more time!

Comment

Well, if you're waiting that long, you may even wait long enough for Hammer...
                  Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

That's right. AMD can also support HT.

Comment

Matrox always in my heart!

a Chinese Matrox fan
                      PC:Intel P4 3G |Intel D875PBZ|Geil PC3200 256MB Golden Dragon x 2| matrox Parhelia-512 R 128MB|Creative SB! Audigy2 Platinum|Seagate Barracuda 7200.7 SATA 120GB x 2 Raid0|WesternDigital WDC WD1200JB-00EVA0|LG 795FT Plus|LG HL-DT-ST RWDVD GCC-4480B|LG HL-DT-ST CD-ROM GCR-8523B|LGIM-ML980|LGIM-K868|SF-420TS
                      DataCenter:Intel PIII 450|Intel VC820|Samsung RDRAM PC800 256MB x 2|matrox Millennium G450 DualHead SGRAM 32MB|Adaptec 2940UW|NEC USB2.0 Extend Card|Intel pro100 82557|Samsung Floppy Disk|Fujitsu MAN3367MP|Seagate Barracuda ST136475LW|IBM DTLA-307030|Sony CU5221|SevenTeam ST-420SLP|LGIM-ML980|LGIM-K868

Comment

Yes, I think that quite a few people will decide which graphics card they choose when they get their i865 (aka Springdale). I hope Matrox will have at least announced PII by then...

Comment

Working...
                        X