Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

picture
    Attached Files
    ASUS A7M266-D, 2 x Athlon MP 2000+, Viking 1G PC2100 ECC Reg, LSI MegaRAID Elite 1600 SCSI RAID, 4 x Seagate Cheetah 15k 18.4G HDs RAID 0, Barracuda 7 ATA 200G HD, Matrox Parhelia 256M, Antec True Power 550W power supply, Swiftech & Zalman watercooling & Cooler Master ATC-410 SX-1 Aluminum Server Case

Comment

Why isn't there a HS on the condenser end of the heatpipe, Lim?
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Thanks Lim. I'll add the information when I update my review, and link back here to this site since this is where the information came from.

Bryan (aka d3bruts1d)
        Overclockers Club

Comment

Originally posted by Greebe
          Why isn't there a HS on the condenser end of the heatpipe, Lim?
          Since I have added one aluminum plate with 2mm thick on the front, adding one back heatsink for the heatpipe is restricted but you can add it as you want.
          ASUS A7M266-D, 2 x Athlon MP 2000+, Viking 1G PC2100 ECC Reg, LSI MegaRAID Elite 1600 SCSI RAID, 4 x Seagate Cheetah 15k 18.4G HDs RAID 0, Barracuda 7 ATA 200G HD, Matrox Parhelia 256M, Antec True Power 550W power supply, Swiftech & Zalman watercooling & Cooler Master ATC-410 SX-1 Aluminum Server Case

Comment

Actually my point is without a HS on the condenser end of the HP renders it useless ie a waste, effectively nothing more than an odd looking aluminum HS with a tube coming out it's backside
            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
            X