Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@hawk

du hast recht telephon ist besser )

nee, ich hab noch keine p. - aber wir meinen dasselbe. ich bereite mich gerade darauf vor, eine kleine firma aufzumachen, die genau das anbietet: md-vis auf nem fetten beamer ). was ich hier auf meinem ersten testsystem sehe sieht schon super aus. ich will dafuer hardware anschaffen [p4/xeon @2.66 1gb ram parhelia graphics creative labs audigy 2 multi-channel sound beamer diag - 9meter *!* @1280*1024 )] YEHAAA - genau )

...aber das dauert noch ein wenig )

ich glaub dir, ich finds nur komisch, dass ich ohne p. so gute werte auf meiner miesen hardware hab

danke nochmal fuer die hilfe, geil echt ).

@sasq

its from a comic strip published by d.c. comics: usagi yojimbo - a rabbit ronin - wandering through ancient asia.

take alook, its amazing )

usagi yojimbo @google
    ...the failure can be random; however, when it does occur, it is catastrophic and is repeatable... [Cisco Field Notice]

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq
      usagi, I just have to ask, where did the nick come from?

Dan
      @sasq

its from a comic strip published by d.c. comics: usagi yojimbo - a rabbit ronin - wandering through ancient asia.

take alook, its amazing )

uasgi yojimbo @google
      ...the failure can be random; however, when it does occur, it is catastrophic and is repeatable... [Cisco Field Notice]

Comment

Oh, I thought it was to do with Sailor Moon, as in Usagi Tsukino.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelix
          Oh, I thought it was to do with Sailor Moon, as in Usagi Tsukino.
          hi, dunno, if there is such a character in sailor moon, i picked my nick, because of the rabbit )

cheers frank

Comment

In Sailor Moon, the lead character is called Tsukino Usagi (although the subtitiles say Usagi Tsukino, as in Japan family name [aka surname] comes first) though the english dub calls her Serena.

An excerpt from http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/5976/sm-characters.htm ...

tsuki means "moon", usagi means rabbit and Tsukino Usagi means "rabbit of the moon". This refers to a Japanese legend that a rabbit that lives on the moon and makes mochi (a sticky rice delicacy). According to this custom, you can see the shape of a rabbit in the face of the full Moon. In other words Tsukino Usagi is the Japanese equivalent of 'the man in the moon'.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelix
              In Sailor Moon, the lead character is called Tsukino Usagi (although the subtitiles say Usagi Tsukino, as in Japan family name [aka surname] comes first) though the english dub calls her Serena.

An excerpt from http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/5976/sm-characters.htm ...

tsuki means "moon", usagi means rabbit and Tsukino Usagi means "rabbit of the moon". This refers to a Japanese legend that a rabbit that lives on the moon and makes mochi (a sticky rice delicacy). According to this custom, you can see the shape of a rabbit in the face of the full Moon. In other words Tsukino Usagi is the Japanese equivalent of 'the man in the moon'.
              Thought this is thread about Milkdrop and Parhelia?!?!?!?!

Comment

Milkdrop in Surround!

Milkdrop is a DX7 program. So the max. Resolution is 1920x480x32! In this Resolution Milkdrop works fine on THREE monitors!

PS:
                Thx Rom for that info!

Comment

Re: Milkdrop in Surround!

Originally posted by Hawk
                  Milkdrop is a DX7 program. So the max. Resolution is 1920x480x32! In this Resolution Milkdrop works fine on THREE monitors!

PS:
                  Thx Rom for that info!
                  thats really great news, i'll give you a call tomorrow

thx A LOT!

see ya )

Comment

Working...
                  X