Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No boot up with P & Abit KT7A-RAID

Hi gang,

In case anyone here runs into this problem, please send an email to rma@matrox.com, put "ABIT no boot" in the subject and include your full name, shipping adress, and Parhelia serial # in the body of the email.

Damn. Just because you wrote this I have to try my Parhelia in my KT7A-R.

Comment

...and it booted up just fine. Unfortunately, though, when I put back the G200 that was previously in that machine, I didn't get a visual. Maybe I ESD'd it (is that a verb? ), but it booted up just fine, and the monitor attached to it doesn't display it's "No signal"-sign when it's not attached to a gfx-card. Weird

Comment

Lucky you http://forum.matrox.com/mgaforum/For...ML/009563.html
        Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
        Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
        Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

Haig, i have thesame problem with an Abit TH7-II, but usually after powering down for 5sec and powering up again the machine does boot. Does this fix work for me too?

Comment

What can we expect?
            All I can say is that the problem will be fixed with what you get back.
            Since it won't be a donut nor a driver cd mabye a P8x?
            no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

Does this fix work for me too?

Can't really say as we haven't seen that kind of problem. This problem is harmless for people wanting to take a risk at an rma so it's upto you.

PS: Banding people will be wasting their time though.

Comment

Working...
              X