Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV-out video overlay w/ minimized window

Hi,

I've just installed a TV signal modulator connected to the parhelia TVout so my parent can watch DivX movies on their room's TV.

The problem is that when I'm working with the PC and they are watching a movie, if I hide the media player with a window they lose the video signal.
    So what program should I use to play a video on TVout even when its window is minimized? or maybe there is a driver tweak I'm not aware of?

I've tried WMP, Zoom Player and intervideo's WinDVD without success.

I'm using DirectX 9 and latest drivers for the P. over a Win2k SP3 installation.

TIA
    dr.Slump
    <font face="verdana, arial, helvetica" size="1" >epox 8RDA+ running an Athlon XP 1600+ @ 1.7Ghz with 2x256mb Crucial PC2700, an Adaptec 1200A IDE-Raid with 2x WD 7200rpm 40Gb striped + a 120Gb and a 20Gb Seagate, 2x 17" LG Flatron 775FT, a Cordless Logitech Trackman wheel and a <b>banding enhanced</b> Matrox Parhelia 128 retail shining thru a Koolance PC601-Blue case window<br>and for God's sake pay my <a href="http://www.drslump.biz">site</a> a visit!</font>

it should work with 'extended overlay' enabled. WinDVD does it automatically here (on a G400).

You can enalbe extended overlay in Sasami2k (overlay mixer), or with the DivXG400 filter as well.

Comment

thanks dZeus!!!!

it works, I just needed to activate the extended overlay in the DivX configuration.

thanks again
      <font face="verdana, arial, helvetica" size="1" >epox 8RDA+ running an Athlon XP 1600+ @ 1.7Ghz with 2x256mb Crucial PC2700, an Adaptec 1200A IDE-Raid with 2x WD 7200rpm 40Gb striped + a 120Gb and a 20Gb Seagate, 2x 17" LG Flatron 775FT, a Cordless Logitech Trackman wheel and a <b>banding enhanced</b> Matrox Parhelia 128 retail shining thru a Koolance PC601-Blue case window<br>and for God's sake pay my <a href="http://www.drslump.biz">site</a> a visit!</font>

Comment

Working...
      X