• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Norcimo_RIS
    To WOmbat:
    on a personal note......

your the fool...dude....
    If Wombat's a fool what does that make you
    When you own your own business you only have to work half a day. You can do anything you want with the other twelve hours.

Comment

Chill out gentlemen
      War is not the answer
      P4 Northwood 1.8GHz@2.7GHz 1.65V Albatron PX845PEV Pro
      Running two Dell 2005FPW 20" Widescreen LCD
      And of course, Matrox Parhelia | My Matrox histroy: Mill-I, Mill-II, Mystique, G400, Parhelia

Comment

ive gone round trying to bepassive with people wywywywy but some people just need to know the score otherwise they take liberties, i mean to start no war just to lay things straight as i see them, on a side note cardiff is a cool city.
        is a flower best picked in it's prime or greater withered away by time?
        Talk about a dream, try to make it real.

Comment

Originally posted by WyWyWyWy
          Chill out gentlemen
          I'm chilled I find it quite a amusing actually

I have a picture in my head of Brian Glover in Alien 3 saying "we don't want anyone causing any ripples" (You have to think of it in a Yorshire accent for the full effect)
          When you own your own business you only have to work half a day. You can do anything you want with the other twelve hours.

Comment

To WOmbat:
            on a personal note......

your the fool...dude.... and if your so smart... then fix the parhelia problem, instead of trying to pass advice that have no results..
            You know, we've met before Norcimo. Last time you tried to tell me that I wasn't even an engineer and didn't know what I was talking about. I provided my credentials, and you slimed your way around it.

If anybody else wants an entertaining read, Norcimo "You know... I really hate when poeple try to think about stuff they don't know. Like they know something about electronics." vs. Wombat (& DGhost), rounds 1 & 2, is here:

(and Norcimo's voice of "authority" really starts to shine around page 4)

Much of the banding has been discussed here.
            Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Oh man, page 7 is hilarious. Gino vs. Norcimo.
              Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Yeah, that would explain some things. Forgot 3DMark disabled V-sync by default. Thanks.

1.73TBredB@1.67(166X10)@1.6V
                ASUS A7N8X
                Corsair 1GB PC3200
                Parhelia 128MB
                EIZO L685EX

Comment

Maybe in off my hinges.....but he started it with the name callings, so thats why I gave it back to him the way he did to me...some of you might not like this type of horse dung in going on, But I was not going to just stay shut without respond, remember he started the attack with the name calling... not me...

Concerning round 2, there is none.... if wombat thinks im going to acknowledge him, and play his childish game, he's wrong.
                  Last edited by Norcimo_RIS; 19 April 2003, 05:42.

Comment

Maybe in off my hinges.....but he started it with the name callings, so thats why I gave it back to him the way he did to me...some of you might not like this type of horse dung in going on, But I was not going to just stay shut without respond, remember he started the attack with the name calling... not me...

Concerning round 2, there is none.... if wombat thinks im going to acknowledge him, and play his childish game, he's wrong.
                    Just some friendly advice, if I were you i'd adopt a humble profile because up to now, you're kind of embarassing yourself.

Comment

hey! we are all allowed to be wrong once in a while, I am sure, that we can all get along, with just a little effort.

I think the reason why "round one" got a little heated was because some of us was a bit dissapointed by the banding-problem.
                      yeah, I know that whining isn´t the answer, but when you are dissapointed over a flaw in your shiny new purchase, you tend to respond a little harsher than normal, and might not be as open minded as your normally self, but sometimes you just can´t help it.

"Round one" was a long time ago, and I think we should just forget the arguments from the past.
                      Last edited by TdB; 19 April 2003, 12:45.
                      This sig is a shameless atempt to make my post look bigger.

Comment

Working...
                      X