Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G550 B&W TV-out

Hi, everybody...

I have a problem with the TV-out of my G550.
    The composite "part" works just fine. However, the S "part" puts only b&w picture on TV screen. No matter how I set the available settings, I get only b&w picture.
    At the time, DVDMAx is working OK via the composite cable, but why the S component refuses to cooperate...

The card is HD-15+DVI version. I have (obviously) the correct TV output cable (4-pins). TV set has only composite and SCART connectors. However, I have a S-to-SCART adapter. This adapter worked just fine with Leadtek GF4 MX440 card. Also, the extension cable (S-cable) is OK, because it also worked with the same card.

Is there any way that I could get color TV picture via S-cable?
    What do I do wrong?

Thanx in advance

You may also want to post in Matrox's TV-out forum.
    Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

maybe that can help...
      OFFICIAL EX- EMPLOYEE

<font size="1">"So now I'm dreaming<br>For myself I'm understanding <br>Performing there, one hundred thousand fans would gather one and all <br>And so decided, we could rule it all if we should <br>Dance all away across the greatest city in the nether world..."<p>- Central Park 09/24/03</font>

Comment

No, unfortunately it seems that the adapter is inappropriate for Matrox card (btw it is the same with Ati card).

Thanx anyway

Comment

Hi,

instead of using scart->s-video, make yourself a scart->rgb cable with:

Comment

Working...
          X