P650 - Where to buy??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P650 - Where to buy??

I just called Matrox and found out that other vendors have the P650, just not shopmatrox.com. I have checked all the places they suggested and more, but I cannot find the P650 available, though it is listed on some sites.

Can anyone suggest an online or B&M store that might have these on there shelves?

Thanks.

I'm sure that a few weeks from now they'll be much easier to find.
    Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

Unfortunately for Matrox (and me), I have my new computer waiting in pieces in boxes for this video card. I'm going to start looking for a new product, though I would rather have this card from what I've read.

Comment

Well, you COULD go for Parhelia if you really wanted it now...

Comment

yea... plus you get the luxurious BANDING technology (TM)

Comment

Looks like Axion Tech is listed as having it (pricewatch) for $163.

Comment

It also says that its OEM, so I wonder what's missing.
              Go Bunny GO!

Titan:
              MSI NEO2-FISR | Intel P4-3.0C | 1024MB Corsair TWINX1024 3200LLPT RAM | ATI AIW 9700 Pro | Dell P780 @ 1024x768x32 | Turtle Beach Santa Cruz | Sony DRU-500A DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW | WDC 100GB [C:] | WDC 100GB [D:] | Logitech MX-700

Mini:
              Shuttle SB51G XPC | Intel P4 2.4Ghz | Matrox G400MAX | 512 MB Crucial DDR333 RAM | CD-RW/DVD-ROM | Seagate 80GB [C:] | Logitech Cordless Elite Duo

Server:
              Abit BE6-II | Intel PIII 450Mhz | Matrox Millennium II PCI | 256 MB Crucial PC133 RAM | WDC 6GB [C:] | WDC 200GB [E:] | WDC 160GB [F:] | WDC 250GB [G:]

Comment

there's no "retail" version of the P650 per se...
                OFFICIAL EX- EMPLOYEE

<font size="1">"So now I'm dreaming<br>For myself I'm understanding <br>Performing there, one hundred thousand fans would gather one and all <br>And so decided, we could rule it all if we should <br>Dance all away across the greatest city in the nether world..."<p>- Central Park 09/24/03</font>

Comment

Working...
                X