Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fatal Error 00

sorry for my english.

I live in Xalapa, Veracruz, México and I have a Matrox Millenium II PCI card.

My computer:

Intel Pentium 4
    2.4 GHz
    256 Kb RAM
    Motherboard Shuttle MV43
    HD 60 Gb (partitioned in Primary 50% and Secondary 50% C: D
    Monitor Samsung Syncmaster 753s

Matrox Millenium II PCI card
    Version driver 4.11.01.4310
    Version BIOS VGA 2.11 RR
    Version VDD 4.11.01.4310
    Version Matrox Power Desk 4.31.041 (spanish)
    Version DirecDraw/Direct3D 4.11.01.4310
    Version Microsoft DirectX 8.0 (but MGAPD say "unknown")

Win 98 SE (spanish)
    Rainbow Runner v 2.10 (spanish)

All the time my system stops and say:

Fatal Exception 00 0028:XXXXXXXX in VXD IOMOD(2) + 00000358

close the current program and continue working but I can't capture anymore.

please help!!!!

Occording to the Matrox web site there is a version 4.33.045 for your card. You might take a look and see if they will work for you.

I don't know if they have Spanish versions of the drivers.

Comment

I already use the latest version of driver, I install the english versions, but the problen continue, the same message in a blue screen.
      after the message the system work pefectly but I can't capture and in my video editor program the MJPEG Matrox compressor doesn't work, if I try to capture in Rainbow Runner the system say that it is been used by another program, then I close all the programs and but nothing happens, the only solution it is restart the computer.

Comment

You only really need one thread for this.

however I had a similar problem recently with MSP7. it turned out to be a trial codec I had installed on my system that was interfering with MSP's DV codec (it was acutally an MPEG audio codec from memory).

Do a review of all the codec's you may have recently installed on your system. even if you think they shouldn't be related to video editing.

Dan
        Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

I did review the codecs installed on my system, but how can I know if this is the problem?, where can I download the codecs that I need?

thanks
          Last edited by calamar; 28 June 2003, 01:59.

Comment

you were right, the problem it's in the codecs.
            a few minutes ago I installed the Morgan-JPEG v.3 codec and
            it's WORKING
            I think it's a trial version but I'll try anyway.
            if sombody have a comment about it, I like to know it.

thanks for all

Comment

Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

now it happens another thing, I can work the edition without problems, but when I make a video file I just can't see it, I can hear the sound but the display it's pixeled all crazy, I can't see the error message (not in a blue screen), and the system stops and resets by himself.
                my codecs problems are gone, but I think that I have a configuration problem, because one time appear a message in a blue creen it says something like:

error 0F FFFF:0000FFFF

one more thing, I can see my captured files. the problem it's with the edited files.

me again

Comment

now I'm testing two diferent codecs, Morgan-JPEG codec (trial version) and PicVideo MJPEG codec (trial version), with morgan's sometimes my computer stops and turn off, and with PicVideo I have the company message in my work because it's a trial version but works very good, anyway, I just want to thankyou for your help.

axé

Comment

Working...
                  X