No announcement yet.

New cards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you guys think Matrox is going to release a new revision of Parhelia (somebody said the matrox-shop is out of stock of Parhelias?) with the fixes and improvements of the Millenium-P-series?
    (agp8x, fixed FAA, no banding)

I'm very worried about the possibility Matrox went back to business-cards (like the millenium-P) only, because the P-512 is a great chip wich deserves a second chance without the restricted architecture of the P-series...

Thanx for any comment
    P IV 3,06 Ghz, GA-8ihxp i850e, 512 MB PC-1066 RDRam, Parhelia 128 mb 8x, 40 + 60 gb IBM 7200 upm/2048 kb HD, Samtron 96 P 19", black icemat, Razer Boomslang 2100 krz-2 + mousebungee, Videologic sonic fury, Creative Soundworks

Comment

Hi.

I have asked Haig the question once.

And Haig said.
      Hi,
      it's a given that after the P650/750, we'll come out with new cards next year. As to whether they will be geared towards an upgrade for P or not is something technical support can't comment on.

I don't know whether it provides for business or consumer.

Last edited by Kuriton; 5 July 2003, 07:29.
      Matrox Parhelia(FR) 128MB with ZALMAN ZM-GWB1
      My Matrox history:G550, Parhelia

Comment

I don't think this new cards will be business like - P series will be still very good in this application.

Comment

if a new Matrox Parhelia Series card is comming out i will surtenly buy it.
          i dosent need to be Highend but yust so mutch that it can keep up with the curent games out there, im not a FPS hunter.
          Intoccabile

Comment

Most of you probably have seen this already, but for those that havent, the matrox med cards. The first 2 models are G series (G200 MMS?), but the 5mp cards are obviously parhelias with 64bit pci.

Comment

this very thread actually started with a link to those very cards
              We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Working...
              X