• Time
  • Show
Clear All

No problems with german here

Might Powerstrip also have that option?

AZ
    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

As far as I can see, PowerStrip would offer a work-around: you can change the resolution of the active pixels; so I can lock my 1280x1024 and reduce the active pixels to 640x480; that would indeed preserve the ratio, but it's just a bad solution. Furthermore my desktop can only use 640x480 too then (or switching always between these modes? Oh no.).

I've mailed the devrel-people as adviced (by matrox), and I really hope that they realize a reasonable solution. Personally I don't like using 3rd party tools in such cases (like TVTool or whatever), especially from Matrox I'm expecting such features, because that's what makes them unique.

Anybody experiences with the devrel-people? The graphics.sales-guys answered pretty fast, but I've read that in some cases the devrels don't answer at all.

Anyway I was surprised that such a feature doesn't exist in PowerDesk, since ATI/NVidia are both offering them.

However it's hard to be a Matrox-fan nowadays...sniff.

Hannes

Comment

Update: no email from devrel yet. Read thread over at matrox "Is devrel@matrox.com dead?" and mailed to

customerservice@matrox.com

I'm really curious wether something's gonna happen or not...

Comment

Working...
        X