No announcement yet.

What the Murc think about this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not have nothing against Soupy but I hope to involve (in this friendly conversiation) someone more important from the Matrox house.

Ciao Soupy

Comment

It's time again

If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Then, why post here.

Call up Matrox, demand Lorne Trottier or Branco Matic or Dan Wood.

Talk to them (If they'll talk to you is another question).

Perhaps you can even fly over to Canada and arrange a meeting or play a game of golf and find out everything.

I mean, Matrox is a privately owned company, the owners can do whatever they want.

Comment

Amiga, soupy answered your question, other people including myself have also tried (Hint?) to you that you are not going to be told what you want to hear, Just because you think its a good idea.

I somehow doubt either Dan Wood or the owners of Matrox are going to pop in and answer your questions about up and coming products in this obviously private forum that no one on the net has access to when it has always been big M's policy to keep their mouths shut.
          Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Yessssss. I see dumb people. they're anyware and they are post here whit a large picture. ??? I don't remember Bruce with this large amount of hairs!!!!

I am almost sure that they are painted with a 20.5 GB sec parhelia. But i cant count how many poly/sec???

Comment

Re: It's time again

Originally posted by Technoid

LOLz

Totally agree... we had these kinds of threads ever since Parhelia was launched... getting reallly reallly reallllly annoying

Comment

Call up Matrox, demand Lorne Trottier or Branco Matic or Dan Wood. (are they the dumb people described by the children in the picture?)

Comment

Originally posted by Amiga Blitter
                  Call up Matrox, demand Lorne Trottier or Branco Matic or Dan Wood. (are they the dumb people described by the children in the picture?)
                  No, the kid in the pic refers to YOU!
                  And ofcourse all other Nvidiots, FanATIcs, FPS'ers and other ID10T's that can't even get huge hint's
                  If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

I'm sorry, but do you really think that will accomplish anything? I think it would make more sense putting your energy into something more worthwhile. You need to accept the fact that the product is what it is.

If you purchased a pair of shoes that were advertised to improve your basketball skills and when you step on the court you're no better than when you were wearing your $30 sneakers, would you call up Nike and demand to speak to the CEO?
                    OFFICIAL EX- EMPLOYEE

<font size="1">"So now I'm dreaming<br>For myself I'm understanding <br>Performing there, one hundred thousand fans would gather one and all <br>And so decided, we could rule it all if we should <br>Dance all away across the greatest city in the nether world..."<p>- Central Park 09/24/03</font>

Comment

Originally posted by ex-SalesSoup
                      If you purchased a pair of shoes that were advertised to improve your basketball skills and when you step on the court you're no better than when you were wearing your $30 sneakers, would you call up Nike and demand to speak to the CEO?
                      Some would try no doubt.
                      Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

be aware technoid

don't be offensive. Be aware the ip arew logged

. Please change your avatar

Comment

be aware technoid

don't be offensive. Be aware the ip arew logged

IPs are logged! On strike for logged IPs! On strike to stop World hunger !

Be aware Bill Gates! Amiga is coming to get you!

Comment

This is getting sillier by the minute.
                            Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

dunno I thought it was silly from post #1 and onwards already

Comment

Why?

Comment

Working...
                                X