Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P-series drivers?

Haig,

Is a new P-series driver, preferably one with the nForce2 chipset problems solved, getting close? I am having so many BSODs that I'd like to be able to rule out the video drivers before I throw away any more money on replacing more hardware. Granted, I don't know that the drivers are causing this, but they are less than ideal right now, especially since the newest ones show AGP texturing turned off in dxdiag.

Nathan

Hi Nathan,

we do have the fix in an internal driver. I'll see if we can put up a patch or a beta driver with this fix.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks Haig. I'd like to say that I'm patient, but my computer problems have me at the end of my rope, so I am anxious to get a hold of such a patch and/or driver.

Nathan

Comment

Another question

Haig,

I just got a STOP: 0x0000008E error (the second one, I think). Looking online leads me to believe that this is a driver/hardware incompatability issue. Is this how the P-series/nForce2 incompatibility tends to manifest itself?

Nathan

Comment

Progress?

Haig,

Is there any progress on getting either new drivers or a specific fix for this problem posted?

And you never did say whether the STOP error is consistent with the incompatibility or not. If not, I wonder how the bug usually manifests itself.

Nathan

Comment

Your probably better off posting on the official Matrox forums rather than on here
            When you own your own business you only have to work half a day. You can do anything you want with the other twelve hours.

Comment

Working...
            X