wysiwyg problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wysiwyg problems

I recently upgraded from a rt2000 setup. I am now running with a Matrox Parhelia 256mb(retail) and a Matrox RT-X100 Pro. right now I have only one rgb monitor set up and a tv connected to the composite out on the X100 breakout box. I did a install with all the latest drivers for both cards. Everything works great except when I try and play a mpeg in windows media. On the taskbar there is a icon called "WYSIWYG Directshow Control Panel" If I disable the wysiwyg I can play mpeg videos in Windows Media. But it would be nice to have so I can view the vids on my tv.

Also on the Matrox Powerdesk/Video playback settings/ menu I can not check the Use Pure Video/DVD Max button. Any way to enable this. I only have my card configured to run 1 monitor.

~Sy

Hi Sy-
    I've noticed that on my system I cannot see ANY media played through WMP on my computer monitor - it will only play through my TV monitor connected to MY BOB.
    I'll try to see if disabling wysiswg produces the opposite effect.
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Working...
    X