And so I bid adieu...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bsdgeek
    Btw, now that you no longer work there, you can spill the beans on Fusion, G800, tell us a bit on how far Pitou got, etc.
    Well I guess, the NDAs have to be kept until quite some time after the end of the employment...

Yes you could easily stay, just change your name to ex-Matrox-Soupy..
    But we named the *dog* Indiana...
    My System
    2nd System (not for Windows lovers )
    German ATI-forum

Comment

Yeah, the NDA still applies. Hell, I never even worked at Matrox, and I'm still not allowed to tell you about Fusion, G800, or Parhelia revisions.
      Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Fusion was supposed to be their chipset. All was set until NEC decided to increase the price at the last minute. NEC did this as a payback to Branco becuase of a certain time that Branco screwed over NEC big time over the G400 chips.

G800 was supposed to be the G550.

Pitou is canned and matrox has no intention on doing any kind of 3D R&D.

Am I close Soupy?

Comment

Best of luck soupy, pleasure to have you around here all the best for the new year to come. Thanks for your help over the years on behalf of all of us.
          is a flower best picked in it's prime or greater withered away by time?
          Talk about a dream, try to make it real.

Comment

Best of luck ex- SalesSoup with your new job.
            Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
            Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
            Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

Good luck soupy, live long and prosper .

@gangster

Your Ausus P3C is a camino/rambus board i820, right?
              I also use a p3 1000 mhz & rambus combo with parhelia, what about a few benchmarks results ?

Greetz
              Che
              P IV 3,06 Ghz, GA-8ihxp i850e, 512 MB PC-1066 RDRam, Parhelia 128 mb 8x, 40 + 60 gb IBM 7200 upm/2048 kb HD, Samtron 96 P 19", black icemat, Razer Boomslang 2100 krz-2 + mousebungee, Videologic sonic fury, Creative Soundworks

Comment

It was nice to have someone from Matrox here who cared about us, (since ROM left). Now we are all alone.

But as was stated, feel free to stick around!

Best of luck!
                "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

best of louk soupy.... you will be missed... and i hope you wont vanish on us even if you are no longer a part of M
                  "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

@Byock: there is still Haig......?
                    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

I'll drop by every so often to satisfy my curiosity. Anyway, I need to hear the latest Matrox gossip, and what better place to find it?

Thanks for the kind words, folks.
                      OFFICIAL EX- EMPLOYEE

<font size="1">"So now I'm dreaming<br>For myself I'm understanding <br>Performing there, one hundred thousand fans would gather one and all <br>And so decided, we could rule it all if we should <br>Dance all away across the greatest city in the nether world..."<p>- Central Park 09/24/03</font>

Comment

well soupy, good luck with ur future persuits!

and of course drop by when you feel like it!

Looks like Matrox looses another great employee...

Comment

Good luck, soupy!!!

Comment

Goodbye everyone! I'll be in touch!
                            OFFICIAL EX- EMPLOYEE

<font size="1">"So now I'm dreaming<br>For myself I'm understanding <br>Performing there, one hundred thousand fans would gather one and all <br>And so decided, we could rule it all if we should <br>Dance all away across the greatest city in the nether world..."<p>- Central Park 09/24/03</font>

Comment

Good luck in the new position.

When exactly do those NDA's on Fusion, g800 and other expire?

Seriously for all the time I was a lurker and for the brief time I have been a participant I thank you.

I tried not to shoot the messenger.

Comment

As stated before, best of luck in your new position and dont be a stranger as we need people to debunk the lovely rumors around here and you are definately qualified to do so

Have a great new year as well

-Dilpickle
                                Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Working...
                                X