No announcement yet.

Is Matrox Marvel G400-TV for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems to be some problems getting a G400-TV, have to see how it unfolds.

Is there a Scart-RGB cable for the G400 Dualhead 32mb?

There's schematics for a tv-out cable here but it ends as a mini-din 7?

Comment

sure, the cable is the same as on the Marvel G400 if you would connect it to the tv-out breakout cable that's supplied with G400 dualhead cards. I've got an easier readable diagram on my site though for direct DB15 - > SCART connection:

Comment

Thanks for the link, great site!

It seems I'll be getting a G400 DH 32mb and I'll build the vga-scart adapter pictured on the site. What does the tv-dongle (pins 12&15 on vga plug) in the schematic do?

Also about the DVDMax problems with divx files, can this problem be circumvented by resizing the video file with ffdshow to a multiple of 32?

Comment

Originally posted by Kruzin
          A regular G400 has two VGA connectors. The secondary connector hooks to a break-out cable which has the RCA and SVid connections.
          A Marvel has one VGA, and a proprietary connector that hooks up to it's break-out box, which has the various video connections.

sorry my English , I have G400 with one VGA connector (Singlehead). Can I use this my card to TVout via RGB cable. I have the cable but I cant enable something like TV out or DVDmax.. in windows 2OOO. I try flash the Bios today, but this not help me.

Thank You

Radek

Comment

Working...
          X