Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parhelia Question

Hi,

I have a Matrox Parhelia and two monitors attached, both running at 1600x1200x85HZ. Previously I was running the dual independent mode, so I would have dual independent hardware overlays, refresh rates, etc. I have also been using a Hauppauge PVR-350 TV tuner card to watch TV. While running in dual independent mode, I could only watch TV on one screen at a time. Although I could drag the window to the other monitor, I couldn't watch TV on both monitors simultaneously (that is, having half the window on each monitor). But then I switched to the single mode, which spans across both monitors. And then I was able to enlarge the TV screen across both monitors, which was amazing. Half the TV screen was on the left monitor, and the other half was on the right. Being more ambitious, I loaded up WinDVD Platinum - so I could span DVDs across both screens. Unfortunatly, the WinDVD window (with the picture) would not come up. I did, however, see the control panel (which looks like a DVD player). Apparently the WinDVD program does not work in this mode. Is there a reason for this; I would really like to span the DVD across both monitors!
    ASUS P2B-DS REV 1.06 D03 w/ DUAL 1.4GHZ Tualatins; Matrox Parhelia; M-Audio Delta 410

Apple Powerbook G4 - 1.33GHZ

any help?
    ASUS P2B-DS REV 1.06 D03 w/ DUAL 1.4GHZ Tualatins; Matrox Parhelia; M-Audio Delta 410

Comment

Go to Powerdesk-HF>Video Playback Settings, and uncheck the "Use Video Overlay" box. This will force it into blit mode, and should display on multiple screens.
      Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Hehe...

X-Caliber: This question wouldn't have anything to do anything with this thread, would it ?

Jörg
        pixar
        Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Hi,

my username at 2cpu is "vgoklani"

Comment

Mine is V_J...

Did it work ? (I'm waiting for my Parhelia to arrive)

Jörg
            pixar
            Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Working...
            X