For those who archive old M files...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those who archive old M files...

I recently did a fresh install of XP, and may have forever lost a very important, system critical, can't-live-without-it file that Matrox once put out, but is no longer on their site that I can see.

I have CD after CD after CD of old M downloads. Hundreds of builds of old drivers, apps, tweakers, and endless other gunk.
    But I can't find this one little gotta have file.

The old Matrox WinAMP skin.
    I loved that skin, and have used it for years.
    I know one of you MURCers is sittin on that file somewhere
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

I knew it wouldn't take one of ya long to come up with it.
    Thanks Wombat
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Shoot.. where is that thing? I think Rags sent it to me years ago.

Comment

Comment

or...

ftp://ftp.matrox.com/pub/mga/utils/matroxamp.wsz
          "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

dig your new avatar Ken
            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
            X