• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P650 PCIe hit the shops:

izishop.net - online outlet of Matrox distributor

Note: 256-bit GPU/128-bit memory - this means LX core

Availability: in one month
    Price: 58.775,60 SIT = 245€ or $325 (For comparison P128A8x costs 381€/$504 in same shop.)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Kruzin; 16 March 2005, 22:31.

Here in Norway the availability of the card has been moved back to 2005-05-01.

It is set to retail for €244 or $324 including 25% sales tax. Very, very expensive.

Comment

225,40€ including VAT in Germany

Comment

hmm... looks like its a native PCIe part.

Comment

It is native, Haig confirmed it but Matrox fora are down for the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight
            Here in Norway the availability of the card has been moved back to 2005-05-01.

It is set to retail for €244 or $324 including 25% sales tax. Very, very expensive.
            I guess it's the replacement for the 750... or maybe they think a 650 with PCI-E needs a higher markup...

Comment

Originally posted by Kurt
              I guess it's the replacement for the 750... or maybe they think a 650 with PCI-E needs a higher markup...
              As I understand it, the P650 PCIe still only have two display output, and will not replace the three display output of the P750. I also can't find any reference to the P650 PCIe TV-out feature. But I'm hoping that it's still there, as the card should have the same features as the normal P650.

And why didn't they call the new card something else? Like P650-E or something?
              Last edited by Guest; 20 March 2005, 18:37.

Comment

I meant in terms of price positioning, not features. They probably don't need the P750, it eats into the Parhelia numbers.

Comment

Working...
                X