Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for tech docs about G400

HI,

I'm just a collecotr of oddities with an interest in hardware and software. Besides an ever increasing pile of old hardware, I'm also trying to collect any release notes, technical datasheets, programming manuals on said hardware.

I'm currently looking for some material on the Matrox G400. I know that the Canandian firm has not always been very keen on releasing information regarding the innards of their products but recently an individual informed me that Matrox had indeed an open area for developers which contained a great deal of information about their products and their use.

Sadly all the links I've found are dead or inaccurate and the Marox site archives reports only some bland marketing informations. The G400 has always fashinated me and, at the time of its release, it was a forbidden dream for a broken student like me who had to assemble his PC out of the scraps of his richer friends. I acquired a couple of boards only recently to join my collection but I also wanted to know more about them.

Anybody can help ?

PS: I'm looking for indepth technical info, not the kind of info seen on many reviews that hit the net back in '99. Thanks =)

Hello,

Maybe you've found this already, but here is the installation manual / user guide for Matrox Millennium G400 cards:

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

I'm actual looking for datasheets, databooks, programmers' manual and the such. Probably Matrox developer channel holded the info I'm looking for; so if anyone has access to those documents and keeps them for historical purposes, I would be grateful if he can share them with me.

Comment

Perhaps asking in Matrox tech support forums would help?

Comment

Working...
        X